Saturday, March 10, 2012

Focus

Another busy day today - ran the concessions at a lacrosse tournament for my daughters HS.  She didn't get to play as she was busy taking her SAT.  Missed the little guys playing basketball.  Went home with 25 left over Chick Fil A Sandwiches and 2 dozen donuts.

The house is a disaster - i'm sitting in the kitchen right now and there isn't an inch of counter space - dishes everywhere - half played game of life on the table.  Coolers line the dining room - waiting to be cleaned and put away.  Dog puked downstairs.  No beds are made.

Normally I would be bugging out over this - but I am too tired to care.  I have nothing to do until tomorrow so I am going to put on some blinders and ignore it.  The plan is to wake up tomorrow and CLEAN!

My husband is out with his friends from graduate school - all women.  I am going to get a glass of wine and going to watch a movie with the little kids.  Then off to bed with them.  I will be ready, willing and able when my husband rolls in!

I'm liking this plan (but would like it way better if the cleaning fairy would make a visit tonight)!


1 comment:

  1. I understand your frustration and disappointment about the house, but well played under trying circumstances.

    ReplyDelete